Dear Forum Members:
It has been brought to management'* attention that some individuals throughout the club have been using foul language during the course of normal conversation with their fellow members. Due to complaints received from some members who may be easily offended, this type of language will be no longer been tolerated. We do however, realize the critical importance of being able to accurately express your feelings when communicating with others. Therefore, a list of "TRY SAYING" new phrases has been provided so that proper exchange of ideas and information can continue in an effective manner.
1) TRY SAYING: I think you could use more training.
INSTEAD OF: You don't know what the f___ you're doing.
2) TRY SAYING: She'* an aggressive go-getter.
INSTEAD OF: She'* a ball-busting bitch.
3) TRY SAYING: Perhaps I can work late.
INSTEAD OF: And when the f___ do you expect me to do this?
4) TRY SAYING: I'm certain that isn't feasible.
INSTEAD OF: No f___ing way.
5) TRY SAYING: Really?
INSTEAD OF: You've got to be shi__ing me!
6) TRY SAYING: Perhaps you should check with...
INSTEAD OF: Tell someone who gives a shi_.
7) TRY SAYING: I wasn't involved in the project.
INSTEAD OF: It'* not my f__ing problem.
TRY SAYING: That'* interesting.
INSTEAD OF: What the f___?
9) TRY SAYING: I'm not sure this can be implemented.
INSTEAD OF: This shi_ won't work.
10) TRY SAYING: I'll try to schedule that.
INSTEAD OF: Why the hell didn't you tell me sooner?
11) TRY SAYING: He'* not familiar with the issues.
INSTEAD OF: He'* got his head up his a__.
12) TRY SAYING: Excuse me?
INSTEAD OF: Eat shi_ and die.
13) TRY SAYING: So you weren't happy with it?
INSTEAD OF: Kiss my a__.
14) TRY SAYING: I'm a bit overloaded at the moment.
INSTEAD OF: F___ it, I'm a volunteer.
15) TRY SAYING: I don't think you understand.
INSTEAD OF: Shove it up your a__.
16) TRY SAYING: I love a challenge.
INSTEAD OF: This job sucks.
17) TRY SAYING: You want me to take care of that?
INSTEAD OF: Who the hell died and made you boss?
18 ) TRY SAYING: He'* somewhat insensitive.
INSTEAD OF: He'* a *****.