For the ladies-Why handguns are better than men
- When a handgun is loaded, it doesn't tell obnoxious jokes and expect you to laugh.
- A handgun doesn't go off before you pull the trigger.
- You can get a handgun that'* 6 inches, 8 inches, 10 inches, or whatever fits your needs.
- A handgun doesn't claim to be a long barrel, and in the box you find out it'* a snubbie.
- Handguns with short barrels don't get inferiority complexes about it.
- After a handgun fires once, it doesn't roll over and go to sleep and refuse to fire again if you need it to.
- If a handgun becomes dysfunctional, you can exchange it for one that works at no cost to you.
- A handgun doesn't mind if sometimes you just want to hold it without pulling its trigger.