I've missed you guys...
Wow, when was the last time I was on here. Lots of things going on in life lately.
- Just got my wisdom teeth out on Wednesday. Pulled em right out!
- Re-attached the foglight to the old Bonne
- Finally got rid of that atrocious suffocation box that I called an intake and just have the air filter sucking up air straight through the hole that the charcoal canister used to be in.
- Gonna put the spoiler on (FINALLY) before Summer gets here.
- I'm broke off my rear.
- Been working out and toning up, I dropped 10 lbs in a couple weeks!
- The ole' girl crossed 134K the other day.
I'm tired, but feeling better, but enough about me, what have I missed?!
Originally Posted by WillWren
If I fart dust, you fart cosmic radiation from the big bang.
134K miles... Rice pipe intake w/K&N racing filter, 180 t-stat, Rear Sensatracs, Perf Endlinks, tinted tails, custom gauges. Pioneer DE-1700 CD Player with 4"x6" 2-ways and 6x9" 3-ways
But no matter what, I can't seem to stop breaking engine mounts...
92 Bonneville SE - Blue Devil