See some issues here...
1. Front grills are gone(backseat?)
2. Engine bay is a disaster.
3. Mismatched tires(previous owner never had the money to replace all tires)
4. If the brakes were serviced, must have been at least a month or 2 ago. Or they were never touched due to the rust on the lug nuts.
5. Lots of corrosion on the alternator.
6. No hubcaps?
This car has basically jsut had everything done to it and has been kept very well.
Coming from a dealership, I find this hard to believe all this maintenance was done, and it still looks like ****. Interior and engine bay is not customer deliverable yet.
All the work that was done to it, I sure wouldn't trust it at all.
And it'* not worth $2300.