Just curious as to how much everyone thinks I should be able to get out of my Riviera realistically. It has 119,700 miles on it and it'* a 1997 (supercharged of course.). Engine and transmission work flawlessly.
Driver Air Bag; Anti-Lock Brakes; Air Conditioning; Alloy Wheels; AM/FM Radio; Cruise Control; Compact Disc Player; Passenger Air Bag; Rear Window Defroster; Power Seats; AM/FM Stereo Cassette; Leather Seats; Power Door Locks; Power Mirrors; Power Windows; Power Steering; Sunroof/Moonroof; Tinted Glass; Tilt Wheel; Self Tinging Mirrors; Heated Driver Seat; Compas; Concert Sound II; Electronic Leveling Suspension
The problems with it:
1. Trunk lid on the lower edge is rusted on the inside half. (pretty badly)
2. Trunk has a spot about 3" by 5" where the paint has oxidized and is turning white in color
3. car has a long scratch on the driver'* side quarter panel. It'* about 1 foot long
4. driver'* quarter panel is dented from previous owner. Dent isn't really obvious unless in a certain light. Looks like it was repaired at one time not so great. (chrome trim around wheel is also bent in slightly.)
5. quarter sized door ding on passenger side quarter panel.
6. quarter sized spot where paint pealed off on driver'* side quarter panel right behind driver'* door on very bottom. Area is rusted from lack of paint.
7. Rattle in front suspension. (feels like maybe a bad mount or loose bolt? My LeSabre had the same problem and it was just a loose bolt in the middle of the strut tower.)
8. Brake pedal mushy. (don't know what this is either. I'm thinking bad rear brakes. the fronts are new and I have the parts for the rear brakes but haven't had a chance to change them. possibly master cylinder?)
9. Gas gauge does not work. Once you get down to 1/2 a tank the gas gauge goes back to full.
10. Almost all the backlights for the climate control are burned out. Illumination lights on the door panels are all burned out. (LED'* that shine light onto the switches on the door panels. There are 2 on each door.)