I've never been called but I did receive a questionaire once. It said that it was required by law to fill it out completely... so I did and shoved it in my hutch in case I ever need proof. A few years later my wife got one and it said that it was required by law to fill it out completely and mail it back ....
The only thing that gets you on the jurors list here is registerting to vote.
Show extreme bias in your interview. They'll dump you.
Work on this:
1. You hate murder, and all murderers should hang.
2. You hate rape, and all rapists should be beheaded.
3. You hate fraud, and think all things regarding money would probably just **** you off.
4. Hate crimes should be settled between both parties in a parking lot after dark.
5. .......you get where this is going.
I had a letter sent to me once. I was supposed to fill it out and if I couldn't go to write an excuse on the back. So I wrote that I was a full time student taking 17 hours and that I'd gladly fax them a copy of my schedule. No way could I miss class....