a couple we know got a dog 8 months ago. aside from the $3000 in vet bills from the dog jumping out of their pickup truck window, the dog was trashing their house. ate the carpet , trashed the basement when they were not home. they couldnt keep the dog in its cage...........it kept getting out ! it actually moved their dryer 3 feet out from the wall !! this dog would have been history had it been mine........and i love dogs. today their house burned to the ground !! the fire department believes the dog moved the dryer far enough to crack the gas line causing their house to explode !!
no ****. unreal. they now have the clothes on their back and their vehicles. everything else was lost including the dog which died in the explosion and fire. dont sweat the little things.......it could be worse !!