The Forum Header we now have is the Old GMForum one with the "Home of the Pontiac Bonneville Club" superimposed over it. It served its purpose to get started and I agree with the many criticisms of why an SUV in a Forum about sporty GM cars. I was planning to sub this project out but had a few offers from members to help out. So, I am going to have a contest. You can submit your design here if you want it to be considered. When the time comes, I will close this thread decide on a winning design. That design'* maker will have bragging rights, credit for it somewhere within the Forum, a couple Decals, a handful of Forum Contact Cards, and ....... a hat. Here'* the basic rules:
1) The Header can be no larger than 100x600 pixels (Present Header is 100x500)
2)It Must have the GMForum Logo
3) And "Home of the Pontiac Bonneville Club"/BF logo (Like the one there now)
4) It should have 3 GM cars, Your choice, but one of them must be a Bonneville. And none of the others can be larger than the Bonneville.
5) It must match the gradient Blue already in place to the right of the Header Pic.
6) Cars must be of "photostock quality" with no background/scenery.
7) All submissions become the sole property of gmforum.com
Go ahead and use this thread to ask questions, post up mockups for feedback, and ultimately post the final design. I know this will take some time and not going to post a time limit yet. But one will come with fair warning in time.