10. Sleeping through thunderstorms
9. Spying on other people (deaf people) conversations without being nosy
8. People hoping for a magic trick when they see you sign
7.Being asked if I can drive
6. Always gather a crowd where I go
5. People staring at you (you tell yourself that you're so beautiful that they want to adore you)
4. You can talk with your mouth full and tell stories while you're at it
3. When traveling in a caravan, you can have a normal conversation with the other car next to you through windows at 80 mph.
2. Going ghost-hunting and not getting freaked out by weird noises..
And the top reason is...Speeding and not getting a ticket because the cop is shocked that he can't communicate (playing dumb also helps)
I used to do some deaf ministry a while back at church.... in college I took 6 credits in sign language... it came really easy for me... (did I mention that the classroom was filled with gorgeous female education majors??)
One drawback... when travelling at night in the car... there isn't much conversation since its too dark to sign.
Man I could use your help brushing up on my signing!