Cleaning the spectre ricerzone filter in 9 easy steps:
1. Remove restrictive performance-degrading water-holding filter from vehicle.
2. Put tools away (they will not be needed during the reassembly process).
3. Go inside, grab a beer, and pop the cap.
4. Yell for loving bonneville-owning son.
5. Instruct son (after he responds to yelling) to go to the nearest parts store for a replacement OEM grade paper filter.
6. Go to garage and find stock airbox. Wait for son'* return.
7. Pop another beer, and discard Spectre filter with beer cap from this step and step #3.
8. When son arrives with paper filter, install OEM airbox and new air filter.
9. Close hood.
Upon completion of the above procedure, power and performance will be improved from previous state.