How about a list of cars you have owned. Which was your favorite and least favorite.
1. 1980 dodge omni 024 ( blew up)
2. 1979 Ford Granada (sold to pay lawyer)
3. 1982 Ford Econoline van (only needed to move/ sold it)
4. 1985 Chevy Caprice Classic Stationwagon (sold)
5. 1987 Ford Escort (junk yard)
6. 1991 Ford Aerostar (bad divorce)
7. 1979 Chevy 3/4 ton 2wd (hit parked car)
8. 1985 Plymouth Reliant Stationwagon (kid hauler after divorce)
9. 1979 Chevy 3/4 ton 2wd (got heart of other truck / 350 c.i. love)
10. 1991 Plymouth Grand Voyager ( new kid hauler)
11. 1996 Chevy Lumina ( new wife wanted it)
12. 1992 Honda Accord Stationwagon (supposed to be kids first car)
13. 1991 Buick Regal GS ($100 work car / 220,000 miles sold for $500)
14. 1989 Pontiac Bonneville (moved to Oregon / like the body style)
15. 1994 Dodge Caravan ( kid hauler / sold)
16. 1995 Pontiac Bonneville ( wife’* car)
My wife also had a 1997 Hyundai Accent when we got married ( kid trashed it)
My favorite was my trucks. Wrecked the first one into a parked car. Drove for 2 years after using tree to pull the fender off the wheel. Found next truck with bad motor. Rebuilt and swapped the 350. Invested 1400 for 2 trucks did a basic rebuild and drove both trucks for a total of 10 years. When I moved to Oregon I sold it for $500.
The Donor truck during the 2 years after the wreck.
Favorite car the 89 Bonneville.