To configure the SCH-u740 to pair with your Bluetooth Device, please follow the steps below:
1. While in standby mode, press the OK button for Menu
2. Select Settings & Tools, using the navigation keys
3. Select Bluetooth Menu (3)
4. Press the left soft key for Set On
5. Highlight Add New Device (1), using the navigation keys
6. Press the OK button to begin search for new device
7. Press the OK button at the “Place device to connect to in discoverable mode” prompt
8. Highlight the desired Bluetooth device, using the navigation keys, and press the OK button to Pair the devices
9. Enter Passkey "0000", using the keypad
10. Press OK button, you will get a brief message stating pairing with the Bluetooth device of choice.
11. Select Yes, using the navigation keys, at the “Connect to (Device wil be named)?” prompt
12. You will get a brief message stating connecting with the (Device)
13. After being connected you will return to the "Bluetooth Menu" screen
Stock 1993 BONNEVILLE SSE 3.8 *.C. 16U White..151,xxx stock / matching white wheels - 225/60/16 Pontenza RE92'*
If it ain't blown...it sucks..