Bad Christmas Gift Ideas & something for Lash
Bad Christmas Gift Ideas
1. Li’l Naturalist Hornet Farm
2. The Duncan Yo—goes down but never comes back. teaches children about warranties
3. 1,200 pickup—a jumbo deck of cards that lets kids play a larger version of their favorite game
4. Supersoaker 9000: For use on those hard to reach targets; NFL referees, low flying planes, and many more. At close range can strip paint, clean rusty grills, and dig utility trenches
5. The laff-o-minit jajic spellin’ tootor
6. Doggie dentist—Kids learn about dentistry on the family pooch
7. Cuisin-Art—turns mommy’* food processor into a spinning paint tool
8. Water retention Wanda—Teaches kids the principles of the calendar.
9. Advanced play medical kit—includes colonoscope
10. Chocolate covered lead soldiers
11. Bungeroo—kid sized bungee kit for second story bedrooms
Q: What do donkeys send out near Christmas?
A: Mule-tide greetings
This one is especially for lash:
At some stage in our lives, each and every one of us has come across a gingerbread man. But a gingerbread woman? Not so. This is not because gingerbread men are Politically Incorrect—merely the fact that they know they have no need for a female of the species. They know that the son always rises in the yeast.
Dark Teal Metallic (CAI, 180* T-Stat, Dual Climate Control, Tinted Windows, Silver Grill Inserts, Headlight Blackouts)
Also have: 1992 SSEi(CAI, Xenon Glow Headlights, Cyberwhite Navigator Fogs)
Originally Posted by BillBoost37
Stop starin at my thingy!