wow...this is an interesting post. cept i can't think of anything that hasn't been said already....i violently agree with the lacking punctuality thing....wait i've got one.
*people who repeat themselves, thinking i am too dumb to understand the first time
*people who make me repeat myself, because they were too dumb to listen the first time..
*and not just president George W. Bush, but all of his constituents too (i.e., Cheney, Rumsfeld, Powell etc.)
wow...thanks for letting me vent that a little bit
-People that hog the left lane when they aren't turning for another 3 miles.
-Having to do someone elses job. Like when the quality manager wants me to call the customer about something when it would be far easier for him to do it when I have no clue what is going on.
-People playing car leapfrog (I pass him, then he passes me, then I pass him while my cruise is set at 75)
-People standing/sitting/chatting in an isle or doorway and don't move unless I say something.
-Michigan weather patterns
oooh, I like this one
*Political Radicals (left and right)
*People who do well in school and don't even try
*Ricers (that does NOT include everyone with a Japanese car, haha)
*People who **** me off
*People that think they're smarter than everyone else
- White guys who think they are black [see "pretty fly for a white guy" on youtube]
- Women who are in love with themselves
- People who drive really expensive vehicles yet they are on food stamps.
- Lottery commercials [Indiana ones seem particularly stupid]
- Tramp stamp tattoos
- The pluralization of the word "you". In English, it is never plural.
- Anti-tobacco firms and ads.