i've got the service manual, i assume front brakes?
1. Raise the vehicle and install safety stands.
2. Remove wheel hub bolt nuts (1012) and the wheel and tire assembly. Refer to Section 04-04.
3. Remove lugnut retainer washer from studs.
4. Remove the manual locking hub assembly.
CAUTION: Do not remove the screw from the plastic dial.
5. Slide internal hub lock assembly, spring and clutch gear out of hub body.
For installation, follow removal procedures in reverse order. Tighten lugnuts to 135 Nm (100 ft-lb).