Originally Posted by Gumball
as I mentioned above.. it will be Saturday
You've still got 5hrs to be right
She was 2cm dialated, and holding, as of last night (Friday 9pm), they sent her home with instructions to come back Monday for a stress test if she didn't go into natural labor before then.
If Mondays stress test shows anything they will induce labor on the spot, if nothing then they'll induce Wednesday night.
So far, both of them are fine; me and my wife are a wreck - LOL