Sorry for the late reply.
Figure I couldn't answer the 'which ride do you like better' until the p-car came out of storage...Comparing from memory would be unfair. Here'* a dozen or so ways I can answer the question.
Depending on the criteria chosen...All speed ratings in mph unless otherwise noted.. Don't try this at home kids... Your mileage may vary...
1. If sticking to posted speed limits is one of the requirements, the Bonnie ride is far less harsh than p-car
2. If getting to the next stop sign/light faster than almost anybody else can, then the naturally aspirated 345hp V8 from the p-car will get you there faster.
3. If trying to lose driving license by going as fast as powertrain can take you, then p-car wins out at a sustained +165mph (Stutgart rates top speed at a conservative +172mph - have never been able to do it). Have only pushed Bonnie to 120mph
4. Which car do I trust more at any speed over twice the posted limit: P-car
5. Stopping from illegal speed limits: p-car wins hands down
6. Travelling over badly buckled pavement from thaw-freeze-thaw cycle on Canadian roads: Bonnie wins hands down -- no need for kidney belt on really bad roads
7. Being able to listen to CD without skips on rough roads: Bonnie wins hands down
8. What seems to get more **WOW** factor from the neighbours when you pull out of the garage: P-car
9. Which car is likely to cost less to repair should some idiot forget his driving skills and use me as a bumper guard: Bonnie
10. Which car are the ricers most likely to want to take on: P-car
11. Which car would most likely embarrass the ricers in terms of performance: Bonnie
12. Which car did I drive to work today: Bonnie
Hope this helps to fuel the debate
If you want to contribute to other catagories for comparisons, I'd be most happy to oblige with an answer.