hey guys, just stumped acrossed here, im on GAGT, aleromod, hidplanet, and many other forums, figured i would add one more to the list.
2001 olds alero GLS v6. leather, sunroof, etc. ill just give you a list of everything and throw up alot of pics i suppose.
- Sparco Torino 2 racing seats.
- Grand Am SC/T spoiler
- Grand Am Dual post mirrors
- Baer big front brake kit (dual piston calipers, 13" rotors)
- PP UIM/LIM powedercoated grey
- Modified heater tube to cancel out coolant going to TB.
- 65mm TCE throttle body.
- TCE double roller timing chain (sitting on shelf waiting for engine build)
- Nitto Neo Gen tires
- BBS SR 18" wheels
- Pacesetter Headers
- MMS motor mount
- F40 6 speed manual transmission swap
- MMS custom trans mounts with Delrin bushings
- EGR delete
- Cat delete
- 2.5 ich exhaust with flowmaster 80, quad tips.
- A-pillar triple gauge pod
- AEM digital Oil pressure gauge
- AEM digital A/F ratio guage
- ProSport analog volt gauge
- Cold Air Intake
- KYB GR2 struts
- MOOG strut mounts
- Canuck motorsports lowering springs (2 inch drop)
- Tuned with HPT
- Custom Projector retrofit headlights, bezels painted black with tinted orange reflector. morimoto d2s 3.0 projectors, CBI hid bulbs, morimoto 3five ballasts, e-46 shrouds.
im sure there is a few other things im forgetting. but thats a good heap for now.... onto the pics.
also some pics may be old... fender stripes are no more on the car. (first 3 pics are most recent) also calipers are now painted citrust peel pearl, they are no longer light blue as you may see in some pics.