I dyno'd it before i did most of the modifications. The car come stock with 265hp at the fly. With the cat back exhaust, 3.73 rear end gears, larger bore plenum and plenum spacer, and a K&N Air filter It put down 225hp but 274tq. i was choking the engine at that point because i was running the stock Throttle body into the large bore plenum. I predict it to be somewhere in the 350-400 range (before i pulled the motor) but once i get things how i want them.... god only knows the gobs of power it'll have.
Before i pulled the motor the car had:
- Comp Hi-Energy Extream Cams
- Flow Tech Long tube Headers
- Flow Texh off road X pipe
- Ford Racing 3.73 Rear End Gears
- JLT in fender Cold air Intake
- BBK Plenum (with plenum spacer)
- Halibrand Cobra III wheels (like Nick Cage'* Elenor from Gona in 60 Seconds)
- 315/35/17 on 10.5" rear deep dish wheels
- 255/40/17 on 9" front deep dish wheels
- Lowered 2.5" via Eibah suspension componets
And i'm sure i'm forgetting stuff...