Technically, this project was never finished. Since the start of it, I had to remove my a/c condenser because the radiator had to move forward which took up that spot.
Again, custom fabrication with a sawzaw, a cutoff tool, and a shoehorn and some old guy supervising me and taking pictures.
Here, I removed the grill which pops out and the headlights which pop out after removing 2 clips.
Removed the bumper
After test fitting, I found that the power steering cooler will no longer bolt to the radiator support frame, and the hood latch bracket will also need trimmed.
Here is the bracket cut.
At this point, the condenser is in and plumbed up. Just doing some mock ups with putting parts back together.
Hard to tell, but I had to cut another hole in the radiator support frame for the condenser lines to go back into the engine bay.
Once everything was back together, off to Autozone to get 3 cans of R134a, then over to Rich'* house because he has a vac pump and I have the manifold gauges.
Right now, pulling a vacuum and having a cold one.