The only thing i use and would suggest is
How Many Mechanics Use SEA FOAM
In Tune-Up of 4 Cycle Gasoline Carbureted or Fuel Injected Engines
Autos, Trucks, and Tractors
1. With engine warm, slowly pour 1/3 to 1/2 pint through carburetor or throttle body throat. (If vehicle is port injected slowly pour SEA FOAM through direct manifold vacuum line that will feed all cylinders, possible sources are P.C.V. valve or brake booster line.) This will pull SEA FOAM down on top of the pistons and to the back of the intake valves to dissolve carbon. Turn ignition off. Restart engine after 5 minutes. If severe carbon build up is apparent, use more Sea Foam as previously directed. Make sure exhaust is well ventilated when using Sea Foam in these various ways as fumes will be extreme for a short time.
2. Pour 1/3 to 1/2 pint into oil crank case to clean rings, lifters, dirty parts and remove moisture.
3. Pour 1/3 to 1 full pint into fuel tank to clean injectors, carburetor jets, fuel lines and remove moisture.
4. Immediate Results: Smoother idle, increased R.P.M.'* better throttle response and improved performance. See label on can for detailed results for use in each area.
FUEL TANK, CARBURETOR, INJECTION and OIL CRANKCASE.
For Peak Performance, Use SEA FOAM Every 2,000 to 5,000 Miles
* A 100% pure petroleum product for use in all gasoline and diesel type engines, both 2 and 4 cycle. OXYGEN SENSOR SAFE.
* Cleans dirty engine parts internally by removing harmful gums, varnish and carbon. WORKS AND PERFORMS INSTANTLY.
* Removes moisture from oil crankcases and fuel tanks.
* Stabilizes and conditions fuels. Use for engine storage.
* Cure hesitations, stalls, pings and rough idle due to carbon buildup.
* Helps pass emissions test. EPA Registered.
When Used Thru Injection or Carburetor
* Cleans carbon build up
* Cleans intake valves and pistons
* Gives smoother idle
* Cleans catalytic converter odors
* Cures hesitations and pings
* Restores power and pickup
* With warm engine running, SLOWLY poor 1/2 pint through carburator, throttle body or direct manifold vacuum line that will feed ALL CYLINDERS. Possible sources are P.C.V. valve or brake booster line. Turn ignition off. Restart engine after 5 minutes. Be sure exhaust is well ventilated. Fumes will be extreme for a short period of time.
* For use in injector cleaning machines, use 50% SEA FOAM and 50% fuel.
* Fill diesel filters with SEA FOAM to clean injectors fast.
When Added to Crankcase (Oil)
1. Frees sticky lifters and rings
2. Increases R.P.M.'* vacuum and compression
3. Cleans dirty parts
4. Removes moisture
5. Cleans PCV valve systems
One pint treats 10 quarts of oil (avg. 1 1/2 ounce per quart).
When Added to Fuel Tank
* Cleans fuel injectors and carburetor jets
* Cleans carbon as you drive
* Lubricates upper cylinders
* De-ices and removes moisture
* Diesel full conditioner and anti gel
* Stabilizes fuel
One pint treats 8-25 gallons of fuel (average 1 ounce per gallon).
In Injector Cleaning Machines
Add a 50/50 blend of fuel and SEA FOAM into injector cleaning machine. Run directly through the fuel rails to clean injectors fast. Add SEA FOAM to your fuel tank to clean injectors as you drive.