I try not to speed through school zones much
So today after getting food I went through one and I noticed That I was going 39km/h and I took my foot off of the gas and I kept moving same speed... This school zone was 200metres (yeah long) so I kept moving at 39km/h the whole way I was going maybe 100rpm over idle... was my torque converter locked up? or was I coasting.. it was mostly flat... lol or Maybe I just havnt drivin my car for a while
-Yes its all back together no more problems (expt!)
1) brake fluid leak out of the rear disc brake line.
2) oil pressure still reads! low. from accel to stop it goes from 200-2 or 20 to .2
3) My gas door opener cable snapped
4) I need leather wips... So dirty seats.. heh
5) rock chip and parking lot damage... still needs touching up.
6) BIRD ****... yeah I should wash it and wax!
But all of those are just minor things... sure I could do a direct trade for an 03 sunfire and the dealership would still owe me money. I quess thats the price of comfort and style!