Originally Posted by big_news_1
Originally Posted by fuelforthesoul1999
Here'* my top 10
10. White HOT, for the neons
9. "Sapphire", no other blue car could look that beautiful
8. Morthel'* Bonne, the future modifications will make that car a beast.
7. Silver Bullet, perfect example of a modded 00+
6. BonneAlien, gorgeous MT car and the carbon fiber goes good with green
5. BillBoost37'* Bonne, because he'* the part god
4. Harofreak'* Bonne, never seen so many trannies go to H***
3. GAMEOVER'* Bonne, for the 'bagged Bonne
2. NeedSSE'* black 91 Bonne, perfect example of a beautiful 89-91
1. Who else but Willwren'* Greenzilla, taking the L67 (S1) to where no men has gone before.
Can't really argue with your list, because I think each of us would have picked the top 10 based on varying criteria. You chose some good ones, though. In reference to your #1 pick.... nothing against Bill, but in terms of performance DrJay has gone 'where no man has gone before.' Not sure if Jay did as much inter-generational part swapping and testing as Bill, but he definitely went all out in speed and power. I would have liked to see more of that car.... IIRC he never posted any dyno runs, 1/4 mile times, or street videos.
Anyway, your picks aren't wrong. To each his own
I've worked on his car and run him side by side. I know him personally, and I haven't seen any numbers either.
Most of his mods in the internals were for 'beefing up'. He'* done some valvetrain work and run Nitrous in the past, and recently converted to a Gen3 blower and TB, but I have a sneaking suspicion our cars are actually pretty close in performance as they sit right now.
There'* some things he'* done that I haven't, but there'* some things I've done that he hasn't.
DrJay and I don't see eye-to-eye about alot of stuff. You've probably seen that. We've taken two different paths with our cars. He'* found stuff already offered on the market for use, while I tried first to improve the stock components.
I'm not being critical of Jason here. We disagree on some things, agree on others, and chose two different paths with our 93'*. The path I chose was out of necessity for a budget performance build, and I believe I've squeezed a good amount out of it. I also think MOST members will benefit from what I've done when we get it all nailed down. If you have a budget, take a closer look at his car.
Neither DrJay nor I have dyno numbers or track numbers for our cars as they sit right now.