1. Did all Series I and Series II 3800'* come with engine covers from the factory?
No, I don't believe the RWD variant had one
2. What grade of fuel does a 2002 Chevy Silverado say it requires?
3. Which GM cars came from the factory with a turbo in the early 90'*?
Some Gran Prix'*, Some 6000
4. What is the capacity of the 92-99 Bonneviile, 97-03 Grand Prix and 97-04 Buick Regal?
5. Is Majestic Teal an actual GM color of a car that has been offered?
6. What common tire size do most GM 3800 cars share with the Ford Mustang?
7. Which GM color was known from the late 80 through the mid 90'* to peel?
All of them? J/K, Medium Garned Red Metallic
8. What does SE stand for?
What ever you want it to stand for, but GM didn't name anything
9. Did any GM cars come with a grab handle over the window for the driver?
10. What is an FOB?
Literally? A keychain. Commonly used in reference to the remote for a keyless entry system.