No peeking at other answers!
3. Three studs with 10mm nuts Wrong, there'* something else as well
5. Supercharger model (The M90 actually stands for something. Gen 3/Gen V are more the model)
7. One? Sorry, incorrect
8. Powertrain Control Module
9. Behind the passenger front tire splash shield.
10. Across the top of the transmission, five with 18mm heads. I'll give you the five 18mm, the top of the trans..uh..huh?
11. Fine thread? No
12. 3" studs Wrong
13. 10mm on the positive cable, 8mm on the little negative one. 8mm correct, 10mm is incorrect
14. The entire 4T60 family (4T60, 4T60-E, and 4T60E-HD), but the stock modulator is usually non-adjustable.
15. *scratches head*
16. 13mm Uh...nope
17. Accessories only: A/C compressor.
18. You need a W-body transmission dipstick. Being originally done for a GP forum, they'd have the W. On togs though..a special pretzel bend is required above and beyond the W stick
19. Four No
20. Regal and Grand Prix? Grand prix were only available with a single heated seat.
21. *continues to scratch head*
22. The fluid reservoir? No
23. Yes. The NA has 2.25" diameter exhaust, while the SC engines get 2.5". No, GP'* all had th same size exhaust piping. Bonnevilles differed and had the masurements you mention.
26. Valve only? No
28. 245mm and 238mm. 245mm yes, 238 is a close guess, but the wrong direction
At this point, I let the grade curve take over.