Let'* have a little fun. This is open to all members except Gearheads, Moderators, and Admins.
I'm going to ask you a series of questions, and you'll have to use Techinfo to answer them. We can all get more familiar with Techinfo at the same time.
Do NOT POST LINKS. Just simply post your answers in order. The first person to post all correct answers will get a special little something added to their signature EVEN IF IT VIOLATES signature size/length requirements. This can stay in your signature until the next time we play this. Don't trust the answers before you. A single wrong answer could drag this out for WEEKS!
1. What three ARTICLE TITLE WORDS are misspelled on this page: http://www.bonnevilleclub.com/forum/...ode=cat&cat=18
2. What article (you can link) discusses waste spark ignition?
3. What two pins on the ALDL connector would you short together to program the keyless entry remote on an OBD2 car?
4. How many SSE'* were produced in 1994?
5. What is the torque spec for rocker arms on an 87-92 engine?
6. What type of dilithium crystals are used on exterior body panels?
7. What tools are needed to remove a 92-99 REAR door panel?
8. What does a code 65 mean on a 92 Bonneville?
9. What is the yellow wire for on a 1993 ignition switch?
10. How many quarts does the cooling system hold?