I just did a really smart move. Tomorrow I'm giong to be working on the 2000 SLE to replace two window regulators that have failed. Last night, I cut myself on a metal vent at work so I had to have a tetanus shot this morning. I"m going to be dying come tomorrrow when I go to work on the Bonneville. My arm is going to feel like it'* going to fall off.
Darn GM and their crappy window regulators! After driving this car for the week, I've discovered sooooo many problems with it and my brother is wanting to get rid of it because it'* been a constant headache.
1. Newly replaced GM rotors are warped already (with 15,000 miles on them)
2. Steering shaft is clunking... again
3. Power steering is making a hard vibration at low speeds (not related to the steering shaft)
4. Two window regulators failed
5. Winsheild cracked for seemingly no reason along the top
6. Driver'* side door handle will not unlock with the key
7. radio does not illuminate at night, including half of the display itself
8. ELC pump runs almost non-stop.
Quite the list of things to fix.. all of this has occured in the last few months or so! The SLE has 71,000 miles on it, too!