Well, it'* been put off long enough, it'* time
I figured eh, 2 hours, I have a lot done already. Wrong, 3 hours. Had a few issues.
The bolt on the right motor mount broke the nut loose, and it'* inside a sealed channel. I had to drill out the head of the bolt until I was able to brake the head off.
Once that was done I started lifting. How did I forget to disconnect the ground cable. Oh well, that'* easy. I knew the rear ground was still connected, I was able to get that easy once I started lifting. Also had to pull both headers before it would come up. Also pulled the front part of the hood, it was in the way.
Left a big hole.
Ready or not, here I come cam.
The cam looks good, but I still need to sit down and really inspect it.
Tried to use my snake cam to inspect the bearings, but it just can't get a good look at the inside bearings.
There they are, but you just can't see the surfaces.
None of the bearings look to be spun, but this looks to be the problem.
Pulling my 105# springs.
Stripped the old engine down.
re wrapped my ignition harness. Going to do everything up like this.
Tomorrow I'm going to get going on cleaning this all up.