I can appreciate the frustrations Russ. Despite the nature of the tradgedy...
1. Pointless arguing gets us nowhere
2. Escort vs Tempo who cares? whatever....it doesn't matter
3. Take what you can from this experience and do what you can to avoid it in future.
4. Relax a bit, you're unhurt, your mom will get a new car....its fine
5. Insurance screws everyone over, so thats no suprise.
6. Any more ranting, bullchiting or non-constructive and/or offensive posting will result in a lock.
7. Keep up the stories, everyone likes a laugh.
Now I'm done. Don't make me post here again, if I have to it gets locked down