Alright well last week I had new front struts installed in the car. I didn't get a chance to drive it with those in. Then on Sunday I bundled up in a few layers and got a bit more done to the car.
I managed to finaly add the missing piece of ground effects that was missing when I bought the car and I had to paint the one I bought to match the car color, sorry no pics of that yet, but hopefully this weekend ( but it will be a dirty car since it is around -20 still) white salt on a whie car, go figure.
Along with that I installed 2 new hood struts, since Renee noticed the hood wasn't staying up liek it should, one of them was completly toast. I also adjusted the hood latch ( behind the rad) so the hood lined up better when closed and was not loose.
ANd finally YES I INSTALLED THE STB, WOOO HOOOO.
NO I have not tested teh car yet, but I will tomorrow morning. I am getting withdrawl, have nto driving the car for almost 2 weeks straight.
and finally the best thing of all.
THEY CAME IN, THEY CAME IN.
Going to register them tomorrow hopefully