John'* Car Rules
1. Wear your seatbelt
2. Hold on (tight)
3. DO complement the driver on his drivning
1. No Slamming things (Doors, Trunk, ETC)
2. No Feet On Dash
3. No Shoes on seats
4. No touching the glass (with dirty hands)
5. No touching the stereo
6. No screwing with the windows (up, down, up, down)
7. No screwing with the locks (my back door lock actuators don't work cause someone held the button until i heard a grind sound)
8. No tracking in snow and salt
9. No tracking mud and such
10. No Screaming!!! (Girls) (unless, well you know) (lol jk)
11. NO EATING
12. NO DRINKING (except water)
13. No messing with the map lights
14. Don't EVER complain about my driving
15. No putting ANYTHING on my paint, it is bad enough as it is
16. No holding the lighter in until it gets super hot and then singe someone who is sleeping in the back seat'* hair off.
Yeah, its happened...
There are probably a few more but I don't, as toastedoats puts it, want to be an anal retentive @$$hole.
Even though I probably am.