oh i have quite a few pet peeves in meh bonneville
(in no specific order)
1. playing with the locks....(lock, unlock, lock, unlock...ect)
2. Slamming doors especialy the trunk
3. Puting things ontop of the hood/roof...like backpacks, books, drinks...ect
4. reaching over and using the volume controll on the steering wheel instad of asking turn it up/down....(volume adjuster broke on the radio)
5. adjusting my seat...wtf
6. "exploring" the glove box
7. hanging things out the window....basicaly saying hey cops lookie here!
8. drawing on the windows when they are fogged up....or wiping the windows with thier hands...at least finish the job not just a little hole to see though
9. eating in the car....
10. asking to turn thw window lock off....after i have told them there is no lock and the window doesn't work sometimes (due to temperature i think)
11. shuting things in the door/trunk so things hang out/drag on the ground (on purpose)
12. the lighter....(i decided to remove them from the car now)
13. crawling/climbing/humping the car...( i'm not going into any stories on the 3rd one)
14. telling me my lights are still on....
15. striking strike 'anywhere" matches everywhere in the car (alex tried that one day...literaly tried everything but luckily could not get it to light...)
im done for now...