Ok. So maybe some of you noobs wonder about why we tell you to get RID of your dexcool. Well I was just underhood of my 98 SE and decided to take some pics of what DEX looks like in a non properly maintained cooling system. Now for those of you who say theres no problem because your car doesn't ever overheat or anything, well neither does mine, and this is how it looks. You ready? Small children should look away now.
(Small disclaimer: I've never serviced this car before, so this is not my fault