I went to the local hardware store to get some exterior paint for the house and while waiting for them to finish my order, I noticed a rack of spray paint for plastics. Hmmm...this looks interesting....
So I picked up a can of Satin Black. Been wanting to change a few dull colors in the engine bay to something else....
Hey, I got some extra valve covers and an extra new UIM laying around waiting for a day like this.
I dug out my jug of industrial grease and oil emulsifier to clean them up real good. Then prepped for painting. This stuff dries real quick!!!
The UIM came out looking real good. Almost wanted to... oh nevermind.
Then I look at my existing throttle body and noticed that it looks nasty the way it is... ripped that one off and cleaned it up with (TOP SECRET)
And after being painted. It doesn't look all that great in the dark.
It started to rain a little bit, so had to pack things up for the night. I'll finish this up tomorrow morning hopefully. Well, I better because this needs to be ready by Mon A.M.