1. NORTHstar TB. Damaged in a fire, egg-shaped. Got from BillBoost, but determined it to be a loss. No machining on this one. It'* a good reference piece though. I'm still looking for a replacement and a GXP test car.
2. LittleHoov'* Shortstar TB. Soon to be worked over (shaved throttle shaft), probably within the next two weeks.
3. EARLY production S1 L67 (non-walled) LIM. From sseiMatt93. This is one of two LIM'* being modified for the Zilla this winter.
4. EARLY production S1 L67 (non-walled) LIM from LakevilleSSEi. This has a cracked water passage and isn't suitable for use. It looks like it warped from SEVERE overheating. This LIM will be an experimental unit for the Zilla (possibly).
5. L27 TB (92-94). This is NOT the same TB as the 92/93 L67. They are different. This unit already has a shaved throttle shaft and is going to BonneMeMn for testing.
6. LATE production S1 L67 LIM from a 95 Buick Riviera. This is the 'walled' style. Potential test unit for the Zilla along with the other 2.
7. 93 L67 TB. This is the one I removed the MAF support from. It outflows the ability of the 92/93 MAF sensor and is unsuited for use. I learned alot from it. This was the Zilla'* original.
8. GenV M90 housing with TB adapter. Belongs to 2000SilverBullet. It'* here for needle bearing replacement and a mild (zero-risk) port/polish job. Also as a comparison for me to turn my next M62 into a Gen3/5 hybrid.
9. BillBoost'* old 'uncoated' M90 rotors.
10. M62 Nosedrive. This is my spare for both cars. It came from the SC I purchased for replacement rotors only (see #11 and #14). It will be modified for a drain like the one in the Zilla and rebuilt (this winter) along with #17.
11. M62 Gen2 housing. This was the donor unit that I got the rotors from for the original Zilla Gen2 ported and polished unit. I bought this supercharger from Ebay along with #10, the fuel rail, FPR, and injectors for $130 shipped. These rotors are now in my ported/polished Zilla-original Gen2 M62 supercharger on driverjohn'* 92 SSEi.
12. EK98'* failed 2002-vintage Upper Intake. Here for development, but will need to go back to Bob Dillon for sleeving soon.
13. L36 LIM. Classified source, destination, and work.
14. Gen2 M62 rotors. Misaligned during reassembly due to the lack of a factory jig. These are the Zilla'* original rotors.
15. Harofreak'* S2 L67 TB.
16. Harofreak'* Gen3 M90. Here for a little performance magic, then off to someone else for some bling-bling work. Then back to him. It'* also serving as a comparison unit with #8 for #17.
17. The Zilla'* next Gen3 Supercharger. It will become a hybrid M62 Gen3/5 over the winter using #8 and #17 as a comparison guide. This SC still has the stock 2.85" pulley on it.
18. Eaton OEM 2.55" pulley. Original from the Zilla. Can you believe this isn't on the SLE yet?
19. Pulley Boys 2.5" pulley. Can you believe this isn't on the SLE yet either?
20. Pulley Boys 2.2" pulley. 'everyday' pulley for the Zilla. 2.0" is still installed for now.
21. Harofreak'* MPS from #16. I'm porting and polishing it so it spins faster!