Met up at a park, yapped, played with cars.
Went to a paviliion on a lake, grilled, yapped, played with cars. (Modded a BCS too)
Went to my place, yapped, played with cars
- TPS Mod
- Front FE2 springs, swaybar, new Energy Suspension Poly urethane links (rear later)
- Smellbird exchanged his speakers
- Phish removed engine cover
- Parts were traded
- Gordy shot video
- allmachtige got honked at in my circle
- Ol Blue Eye'* showed up late, dressed up, and wanting parts.
- Allmachtige ran to fleet farm
- We met new member ssei_mn (those dual glasspacks are NICE!!!!!)
- MNCGP GTP checked us out. rolling by, when we started
- My dad brough KFC to us (11 of us then)
- We yapped
- We disassembled an L27 completely (save cam and crank). We all know how it goes together inside now, most of us took a piston/rod, and a few pushrods as trophy'*.
- We dissembled my suspension in the front, and a few of us know exactly how all that goes.
- We took off the rear wheels @ 1am, i called it off so we could get going.
- We showed off subs
- We couldn't find any tools on the floor....
- We learned that SSEi95'* accelerator is possesed
- We learned that My half shafts are 2x as thick as Damemorders (WTF IS THIS)
- My mom will be happy that the engine is nearly gone
- My mom will be angry 2 93'* with flowmasters, and 1 95 with 3" magnaflow left @ 1:45 am
- I woke up to two boys from TX in my driveway sleeping.
- I learned that with just the FE2 front, and polyurethane bushings, my car has NO body roll, even when the tires are screeching.
- I leanred that FE2 is good for avoiding a giant Deer carcass were my drivers side tire woulda been 1 second later.
- Damemorder hit a rabbit on the way to mankato.
- I figured out lakeville has been the best Meet location for convoy'* staying together.
- I learned with FE2 my hood doesn't rise 6" when i floor it....
- I learned that freaking out because my strut was fully compressed, and not rising, is a bad thing.
- I learned that thinking about it, and realizing the strut is just a damper is reassuring.
- Best tools of the night were a Rubber Mallet (that no one there owned) a strap wrench, and plumbing pliers.
- We learned there'* plastic in the lifter valleys?
- My lights light up signs atleast 1/2 mile away. (i lead the way down here at night)
- I learned that if Damemorder and Bro are out in 2 seconds @ 4:30 i need to get off.
I'm VERY glad the guys tore into that engine. Frankly it was a great experience to see how it all came apart, and how relatively easy it would be know that i know what'* what. My parents were the best, they put up with us all, the neighbors got pissed off at some of us, parking in the cul de sac and some of the road was a NIGHTMARE, we had 3 bonnies with hoods up being worked on, and an FE2 swap by two skilled mechanics took just a little longer then a TB swap
GREAT TIME, we must do more work days, and grilling etc. Didn't take many pictures, but we were there for us, not to take pix for other people. I'll let the guys tell the stories....