Got in to the hand sanding today, holly cow, talk about a lot of work.
This fit perfect in the curved part.
After much sanding, I found many low spots. These do not show up with the DA sander.
I'm getting close now so I'm looking closer and closer to the details. found a small crack. Looked closer and found it was more then a crack. There was a void in the glass. I dug it out and cleaned it up.
Another low spot in the front. You can only take the highs down so far.
The other side, same thing.
Took this high down a little to far and found a rivet.
I gave everything another coat of bondo. I'll let this sit over night and give it a quick hit with the DA sander, then back to the blocks. This should be the last full coat. A few touch ups after this and on to the finishing sanding.