well most of you know about this..
well the FIX has started. it started with pulling the subframe to get clear access to everything
Bracing the motor
supporting the frame to be remove
Veiw of the full damage... there was a surprise awaiting me on the other side..
Other side was cracking too
My buddy tony doing the welding
welded the crack closed
then replaced the factory plating
All clean and ready for final work
the other side...
I cut out all the thin rusted metal
opened up an access hole in the wheel well to re attach the subframe later (bolt doesnt hold itself in place anymore)
then I made templets to trace out onto the 1/4" plate steel thats coming for this repair
This is how far I am now, im waiting on the steel now, hopfully it will be fixed within the next two days