If memory serves me correctly...
1) There'* a somewhat circular plastic piece behind the door handle. Pop it off.
2) Remove the plastic manual door lock thing. It pulls off, although it might take some effort
3) Remove the bigger plastic piece from behind the door handle.
4) Remove and disconnect the power window / power locks control panel.
5) Remove some screws
6) Remove the plastic thing that has the power mirror control and keypad illumination light, disconnecting wires as appropriate.
6) When you get all of the small stuff disconnected, the door panel pulls off. It'* held on by plastic clips, so work your way around the edges, gently prying the panel away from the door.
At least, that'* how I remember it. In any case, just go slowly and remove the things that obviously should come off.