$2000 two years ago, 275,000km on the clock. Motor and tranny running extremely great and needing no repairs...
... but I wish I could say the same for the interior electronics and misc. other things... what didn't work?
• Power seats; driver'* seat only goes front/back... all we need, an attempt to fix it was made, with no success. Passenger seat would only go up/down, a switch was ghetto-rigged beside your left knee, on the console, so the seat now goes front/back.
• Power window motors were slow. Replacements found at the junkyard.
• Power lock problems (fixed)
• driver-side rear door handle seized up.
• locks on one door (forgot which one) seized up.
• front-passenger door was STIFF, you had to press the button and then pull really hard... now it'* been fixed but isn't like the other doors... you push the button in and the door pops open, unlike where you push the button and pull, and the door comes out smooth.
• glovebox trunk release didn't work (fixed)
• rear air suspension was shot. Replacement unit from junkyard found, still works.
• no A/C. A condensor from a similar-year Olds was found, but isn't matching. Something about dual-core and single core or something? I dunno
• tires were in good shape... and the ghetto rims had 3 of 4 centre caps missing (got some from the junkyard) tires are now beginning to get worn, but they're good stuff. (Goodyear Eagle GA)
It'* repainted... rust is coming...