Originally Posted by firebuick
i think he keeping the stock one this years also .andrew did you swap head and spring if i remenber you had a set of head to port
The heads are in "in process" thing, and the process is a slow one by design
It will be no sooner than Christmas break before the heads get installed.
I was going to wait 'til then for springs, but I've got a lead on some reasonably-priced used CompCams 105'*. If that comes through, I'm putting them on the current stock heads to check out my theory that the stock springs allow valvefloat at all rpm above about 4000.
(This is why I'm asking you guys about your valvespring plans)