Yep, that'* right. I started to cannibalize the white SSE to get the new Grey SSE completed. Pulled the entire cluster, windshield washer fluid bottle (the one on the grey car was leaking), found out the DRLs weren't working, so I took that module and put it on the grey car, also the headlight chime ( if you leave your lights on when you leave the car) didn't work, so I took that too.
I let Renée take the grey one home tonight so she gets used to driving it and we can maybe find any other little bugs on it. Now my weekend car ( white one), has a crappy cluster that has a now dead DIC and compass, not to mention the odometer doesn't work, and no DRL, and I have to fix the windshield washer fluid bottle, lol.
That was the whole point of keeping the white car, to give life to the grey one. Still hard to do though.
AND of course I at least got a pic of them together. Same pic as I am using for my sig ( for now)