Well Pontiac Service called me today. FIrst thing the guy said was "Bad news."
They did a trickle charge and fired it up, ran every test they had. Nothing nothing nothing. They did every test twice, the car passed the test every time. They did a battery load test, it passed three times at both engine off and engine start. Pontiac has no idea whats wrong with it. So there are three possibilites:
1. The wiring in the drive lights shorted out.
2. The wiring in the radio shorted out and I have to threaten Best Buy to honor their warantee. Bastards.
3. Wiring in the car is shorting out.
1. Spend 3 weeks to 3 months testing each part and seeing if the car strands me again.
2. Sell the damn thing and run.
Heintz wants me to buy a 2005 Toyota Carolla. Ford wants me to buy a used 2000 Ford F-150 Lariat, Chrysler: 2000 Dodge Durango and while I like MY Bonnie the best out of all of them, I may end up forced to buy.
Snell STILL has the Impala, STILL at 18,990, STILL not willing to deal on it. Last time I was there the dealer left me alone for 45 minutes. I walked out. If his other client was more important, fine. They lose my business.