[quote="If thats the case and they do release it, I might actually consider keeping my bonny, waiting, and getting one, instead of selling my bonny come next summer and gettin the 540i. All depends I guess....
Ahhhhhhh you remind me of my Ex. took her 5 years to decide what she was going to do. She sold the jeep then kept the van then when the van was worth nothing she sold it and is looking for a jeep again. Ok you’re not like my ex but I couldn’t help but poke at ya. I figure if you get a 540i you made an excellent choice and if you wait and get the new Bonneville you will need new disks right away but it will most likely be an awesome ride.