Lots to do:
- Replace front brake pads and/or rotors depending on whats going on.
- Oil Pan gasket (sick of it leaking)
- Both radiator hoses (before next winter hits)
- Passenger Side window needs some attention (its very slow)
- Remove rust and other crap and get her painted
- New tires (definatly before next winter)
- Mount the IAT sensor without any duct tape.
- Series II swap (when money and knowledge permits...probably not till next summer)
And I'm sure that list will get bigger as things come to mind. Being unemployed for the most part slows things up quite a bit.
1996 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi - 190, 000KM - L67 3800 - 2.93 Final Gear Ratio
- Rebuilt 4T60-HD w/transgo shift kit, 3.4" ZZP MPS, Oversized tensioner, NGK TR6'* @0.55", Belden Premiums, Magnaflow F-Body Muffler, Magnaflow Hi-Flow Cat. & resonator delete, CAI W/K&N RX-4750, Drilled 180 T-stat, Aeroforce Scan Gauge, Pioneer DEH-P7800MP, MTX Thunder Dome TDX6902 6x9'* on Rear Deck. MB Quart 6.5 up front. MTX 12" Sledgehammer w/custom ported box, 35% Tint all the way around.
1989 Pontiac Bonneville SSE
- 222, 000KM - LN3 3800 - 2.97 Final Gear Ratio - RETIRED