Posts like a Turbo
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Thanked 0 Times
Auto Warrany is it worth it?
So im doing payments for my car through citi financial and i got along with my bill a thing for extended service contract for another 4 yrs or 70000 miles. I still have about 4 yrs to pay off my car. Right now my car has about 96000. The total payment is around 2500 and if i agree for their contract its 130 first payment then 98 for 24 months. Do u think its worth it? I pay 100 deductable and they do cover alot of stuff.
VEHICLE INFO/ PLAN YEAR: 2002MAKE: PontiacMODEL: Bonneville
ADDITIONAL MONTHS: 48
TOTAL SALE PRICE: $2,487.00
DOWN PAYMENT: $130.90
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $98.18
NUMBER OF PAYMENTS: 24
SILVER LEVEL COVERAGE 1. Engine - engine block, cylinder head(*), cylinder barrels, timingcover, valve cover(*) and oil pan are covered only if damaged by thefailure of an internal lubricated part listed below. The followinginternal lubricated parts are covered: pistons, wrist pins and rings,connecting rods and bearings, crankshaft and bearings, camshaft,lifters, followers and cam bearings, rocker arms, push rods, shafts andbushings, valves, springs, replaceable guides, seats, timing gear andchain, timing chain or belt and tensioners, oil pump, water pump,intake and exhaust manifolds, engine mounts and cushions, engine torquestrut, harmonic balancer, flywheel/flex plate and ring gear, dip stickand filler tube. Also covered is the internal lubricated parts of thevehicle manufacturer installed turbocharger or supercharger. Thehousing is only covered by the failure of an internal lubricated part.
2. Transmission - transmission case, transfer case are covered only ifdamaged by the failure of an internal lubricated part. All partscontained within the case including the following internal lubricatedparts are covered: torque converter, oil pump, valve body, governor,vacuum modulator, internal linkage, bearings, gear sets, bands, mainshaft, drum, sealing rings, dip stick and filler tube.
3. Drive Axle - differential housing, transaxle housing and final drivehousing only if damaged by the failure of an internal lubricated part.All parts contained within the housing including the following internallubricated parts are covered: axle shafts, gear sets and bearings,Constant velocity joints (CV), universal joints, drive shaft, lockinghubs and rings, supports and retainers.
4. Electrical - starter and solenoid, alternator, voltage regulator,distributor, main wiring harness, manually operated switches, wipermotors, gauges, window motors, power window regulators, rear windowdefroster, mirror motors, seat motors, convertible top motor, power doorlock actuators, cruise control-transducer, servo and engagement switch,combination turn signal switch, horn(*) and horn button, wiper delayswitch and controller, windshield washer pump, sun/moon roof motor andmanual switch, front differential engagement switch and motor.
5. Steering - gear housing is covered only if damaged by the failure ofan internal lubricated part. All parts contained within the steeringrack/gear housing are covered including the following: rack and pinion,power steering pump, power cylinder, main and intermediate shafts,couplings, cooler and cooler hard lines, pitman arm, idler arm, tie rodends.
6. Air Conditioning - compressor, clutch, clutch coil, and clutchpulley, condenser, condenser fan motor, evaporator, POA valve,accumulator, orifice, temperature control programmer and power module,high/low cut off switch, pressure cycling switch, receiver-drier.
7. Suspension - upper and lower control arms, control arm shafts andbushings, upper and lower ball joints, steering knuckles, wheelbearings, stabilizer shaft, linkage and bushings, king pins andbushings, spindle and support, torsion bars, leaf springs, coil springs.
8. Brakes - Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) - wheel sensors, its pump andpressure control module. Master cylinder, power assist-booster pump,vacuum assist booster, wheel cylinders, combination valve (proportioningvalve), steel hydraulic lines and fittings, brake calipers and rearactuators, backing plates, springs, clips, self adjusters, parking brakelinkage, and cables.
9. Fuel Delivery - mechanical and electrical fuel pump, fuel tanksending unit, fuel injection pump or diesel fuel distributor, metal fuellines, fuel injectors, fuel injection sensors and control module.
10. Heating/Cooling - thermostat, radiator and mounting brackets; fan,fan motor and blade, fan clutch, controller module shroud; coolantrecovery unit; heater core, AC/Heater blower motor.
11. Seals and Gasket Coverage - all seals and gaskets for the specificcomponent assemblies listed are covered, as either individual repair orin conjunction with the repair of a covered component assemblies.
12. Taxes and Fluids - also covered are state and local taxes whereapplicable and fluids to complete a covered repair.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS Rental Assistance In the event of a mechanical breakdown of a coveredpart, you will be reimbursed for actual expenses incurred for substitutetransportation up to $35.00 per day, for five (5) days, not to exceed$175.00 per occurrence. Trip Interruption Assistance Provides reimbursement up to $225 for mealand lodging expenses incurred when a covered breakdown disables yourvehicle more than 100 miles from your hometown. Contract Transferability In the event you sell the covered vehicle toanother private party, you may apply for transfer of coverage to the newowner. Refer to the service agreement section terms & conditions fornecessary procedures. Accepted Nationwide American Guardian service contracts are accepted byrepair facilities anywhere in the U.*. and Canada. Claims can be paid bycorporate credit cards to expedite your repair. Roadside Assistance Roadside Assistance benefits are provided for theterm of the Agreement for up to $50.00 per occurrence. You are entitledto one (1) Roadside Assistance service per 72-hours. Assistanceincludes: Towing Assistance When towing is necessary, the covered vehiclewill be towed to the destination of your choice. Battery Service If a battery failure occurs, a jump-start willbe applied to start the covered vehicle. Flat Tire Service Tire service includes removal of the flat tireand its replacement with the covered vehicle'* spare tire. Emergency Fluid/Fuel Delivery Service An emergency supply ofcoolant, oil, water or fuel will be delivered to your covered vehicle at place of disablement. Youwill pay the cost of the actual fluid or fuel when delivered. Lock-Out Assistance If your keys are locked inside the coveredvehicle, assistance will be provided to gain entry to the vehicle.
02 Pontiac Bonneville SLE
Res Removed, Thrush Welded Mufflers, 3" Hooker Tips
K&N Air Filter, Airbox Mod
7% Back Windows Tinted 50% Front Windows Tinted