well, i measured out where they were very carfeully, (they were on already when i decided to make em functional) and cut out the heat shield fabric on the underside to see what i was workin with. the crossmembers happened to be right where the scoops were bu there wasa good triangle that i could cut out. used a 3/8 inch drill bit to get the holes in the hood, then cut from hole to hole using tin snips
. then i drilled out each little hole on the front plastic covers, if you examine lund medium scoops closer you'll know what im talkin about and realize how long it took me to do. then that was it, it was done. actually only took me about 45 minutes per scoop.