Originally Posted by GXP Venom
And with a girlfriend that likes the same things and jumps in.
Its actually HER car lol.
Here'* the update from day 2!
The fuel level sensor is out, fixed and back in. That was ALOT easier than I though it was going to be!! The assembly out with the old sensor.
New part getting ready to be tore apart
Got the supercharger back from the welder
Continued porting the supercharger. Most of the shaving are from the welds, and the corners where the bolts go into the opening. I only removed enough of the material to get the casting smoothed out. I didn't enlarge anything. O and don't worry those are the OLD bearing in there still, new ones are going in after we're all done with everything else.
Both of us taking our time on the mill.
I got the LIM pulled out and got it in the parts washer.
Then in the Sand Blaster
Started gasket matching the LIM
Since I'm going to stuff myself silly tomorrow, dont expect much progress, but if I do manage to fit though the service door of the shop, I will get something dont tomorow lol!!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!