The time has come for BonnevilleForum
to add some moderators to the team.
The requirements are fairly straight forward and for the most part easily filled by those already active here.
The process will take place over the course of the next month or so. If you have an interest in filling a position, please feel free to private message me.
Thanks to everyone who applies.
What does it take to become a moderator?
- A willingness to assist members with questions, concerns etc.
- A general background in the Pontiac Bonneville.
- A good attitude, open minded.
- Minimum of 2 posts per day.
- Active within the Forum community.
- A willingness to help promote our community.
Clean up posts.
Moderate Forums (open / close / edit threads).
Contribute to the forums.
Have fun, this is a key part!
Once again, thanks to all those who will reach out with the community interest at heart.