Here'* the info again, just in case your don't get it in your E-Mail!
Supercharger: Service and Repair
1. Disconnect negative battery cable.
2. Remove supercharger drive belt.
3. Relieve fuel system pressure
NOTE: J34730-1 Fuel Pressure Gauge or equivalent required.
a. Disconnect the negative battery cable, to avoid fuel pump turn on, if an
accidental attempt is made to start the engine.
b. Loosen the fuel filler cap to relieve tank vapor pressure.
c. Connect the fuel pressure gauge to the pressure connection. Wrap a shop
towel around the fitting while connecting the gauge to avoid spillage.
d. Install bleed hose into an approved container and open the valve to bleed
the system pressure. Fuel connections are now safe for servicing.
e. Drain any fuel remaining in the gauge into an approved container.
4. Remove injector shield.
5. Disconnect fuel supply and return hoses from fuel rail.
6. Disconnect vacuum hose from pressure regulator.
7. Disconnect fuel injector, IAC valve, TPS, MAF sensor, EGR, and boost solenoid
8. Remove fuel rail with injectors attached.
9. Disconnect intake air duct.
10. Disconnect EGR pipe from supercharger.
11. Remove throttle and cruise control cables and brackets from throttle body.
12. Remove belt tensioner/bracket assembly from supercharger (stud must be removed
from body of supercharger to allow proper clearance for removal.)
13. Remove supercharger to manifold bolts and carefully lift supercharger from
engine. (Note alignment pins. Do not drop supercharger onto manifold.)
1. Clean all mating surfaces thoroughly and insert new gaskets and O-rings. Use no
2. Install supercharger, carefully aligned with locating pins.
3. Tighten supercharger to manifold bolts evenly to 26 Nm (19 ft.lbs). Start with
those closest to the center on either side and alternate side to side, working
4. Install remaining components in reverse order of removal.
5. Tighten bolts to torque specifications as listed below.
SUPERCHARGER TO LOWER MANIFOLD
26 Nm (19 ft.lbs)
BOOST CONTROL SOLENOID TO ACTUATOR
30 Nm (22 ft.lbs)
ACTUATOR TO SUPERCHARGER
30 Nm (22 ft.lbs)
FUEL RAIL TO MANIFOLD
15 Nm (11 ft.lbs)